Hiring Technical Test (Webform)¶
Create a webform¶
Please create the following form with on the website provided to you. Using the CiviCRM integration module is encouraged but not required.
- The form should be titled, "Apply for a Scholarship".
- A short introduction should say, "Please apply for your scholarship" and include a picture of a cat.
- The following fields should exist: First name, last name, email, date of birth, country of residence, state of residence, an "Are you a resident of Quebec" yes/no, Facebook page (as a URL), phone number, a "Statement of Purpose" field (capable of holding 3 paragraphs of text) and an "Other information" (also capable of holding 1-3 paragraphs of text). You have discretion on how to create the form and will be judged partly on user experience.
- All fields should be required except for "Other information" and "phone number". "State of residence" should not be required if the "country of residence" is not "United States". The default country of residence should be "United States". If the country selected isn't United States, hide the "State of Residence" question. If the user selects Canada as their country, show the Quebec question; otherwise hide it.
- Provide help text below the "Statement of Purpose" reading, "Please share your statement of purpose."
- Provide help text under the Facebook link saying, "This MUST be a URL". Ensure an end user understands the value must start with
https://www.facebook.com(with whatever you judge to provide the best user experience).
- Reject any form submission without a required field, with a Facebook URL value not starting with
https://www.facebook.com, residents of Rhode Island, or a date of birth that would put them under age 18 as of June 1st 2022. Feel free to add any additional validation/formatting that will improve data quality and/or user experience.
- On submission, direct them to a "thank you page" that says "Thank You for your Application." An email with the relevant values should go to my email address; formatting is unimportant.
- Feel free to add any additional functionality that showcases a skill related to form building.
- If you need a cat pic, here's one: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Cat_March_2010-1.jpg
- You can create a new webform by going to the Content menu, selecting Add Content, then Webform.
- Your form only has to work correctly for users who are not logged in.
- Everything required can be done without adding additional modules, changing global configuration, etc.