Exporting Network for Good for CiviCRM » History » Version 3
Jon Goldberg, 04/07/2020 05:30 PM
# Exporting Network for Good for CiviCRM
## General tips
* All previous exports are available for (re-)download under the **Settings » Export** menu.
* Network for Good breaks up exports into groups of 7500. You'll need to download all of them and concatenate.
* Go to the **Contacts** section from the left navigation menu.
* Click the "Select All" checkbox. Unlike CiviCRM, this selects all contacts, not just the current page.
* Press the **Export** button.
* Select all fields for export (unless you know which ones are "summary" fields, which can be ignored).
* As above, but on the **Giving** screen. Do not export fields associated with the contact (other than Donor ID). Do not export soft credits.
## Soft Credits